Beard Oil Butter Balm Recipe
Even though “No shave November” has come and gone, that doesn’t necessarily mean that you (or your man), is ready to part with that glorious beard just yet. We get it!
But many men just allow their facial hair to grow willy-nilly, as it will, without regard to grooming or manscaping.
Unfortunately for us ladies, we have to deal with the repercussions of “beard burn” from coarse, dry facial hair as a result, and to look at our guy with sometimes unkempt, wild patches coming out of his face. Not so fun.
That’s why we love making this incredible “Shea butter Beard Balm” to promote even facial hair growth, while adding softness and shine!
And, for super girlfriend brownie points, It makes a super thoughtful DIY Valentine’s day gift too!
Why not make your love this rich, all natural beard Balm?
Beard Butter Benefits:
Stronger Hair: The moisturizing effect of Shea butter as well as its abundant nutrients acts as a layer of armor that protects and strengthens your beard strand by strand.
Healthier Follicles = Even Growth: Even hair growth can only be achieved by ensuring that each hair follicle gets the proper nutrition. Shea butter can effectively smoothen and soften the follicles allowing for hair to grow unimpeded.
Moisturizes Skin: Avoid dreaded ‘beard-druff’ that can result from having dry skin on your face.
Beard Butter Balm:
There’s no need to risk exposing your beard and skin to harsh chemical-based beard products. Here’s a short recipe that you can use to start taking better care of that manly bear and nourish the skin underneath.
- ¼ Cup Shea Butter
- ¼ Cup Cocoa Butter
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Essential Oil
- ½ Teaspoon of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Prepare a double boiler and bring to a simmer.
- Add the shea butter and cocoa butter.
- Mix the two ingredients together and when liquefied, remove the mixing bowl from the boiler.
- Let the mixture cool down until it begins to solidify again, then add the Vanilla and Sandalwood essential oils and mix until fully incorporated and a uniform texture is achieved.
- Transfer the mixture to a container of your choice such as a mason jar and gift away!
You’ll love the soft feel while managing to avoid irritating chaff and he’ll be really impressed with your thoughtful creativity.
There’s no better time to enjoy this Beard Butter Balm then the most romantic day of the year when you’re sure to come into close contact with his pride and joy that is the man beard. Have fun!
Leave A Comments